With us today we have Lynn Robinson, author of the book, Put Your Intuition to Work. She suggests that intuition is our “Inner GPS.” When we listen to it and act on its wisdom, it will point us in the right direction towards success! She knows how our intuition can get us what we want and take us where we want to go.
Lynn has been sought out internationally for her intuitive advice and counsel. She’s a popular and widelyrecognized author and motivational speaker who works with businesses and individuals as a trusted intuitive advisor, offering valuable insights into goals, decisions and strategies.
Lynn has authored seven books on intuition, which have been translated into more than a dozen launguages. She has a passion for teaching people how to access their intuition and develop it for practical use in everyday life.
On this episode I ask Lynn:
1. How would you define intuition and where does intuition come from?
2. Why is it important to listen to your intuition?
3. How do you know what the right voice is if you are conflicted by good choices?
4. How can people learn to trust their intuition more fully?
5. How can we make more space for it in our lives?
6. How can we use intuition to help us in our business?
7. How can intuition help someone get back on track after a setback?
8. What kinds of questions should we ask our inner voice to get the best, clearest answers?
9. How can we quiet our minds enough to hear our intuition?
10. Can intuition help someone win the lottery? (Lynn has a funny story about this!)
Minute 4:24—Lynn explains where intuition comes from.
Minute 5:15—Learn how to be a better judge of people when you first meet them.
Minute 9:30—How we can join forces with the universe to conspire on our behalf.
Minute 12:40—How to determine which voice in your head is really your intuition.